We provide Personalized Mentoring to help people move through their process of transformation with greater clarity and ease. Using each person’s personal wisdom and experience, we facilitate our clients’ self discovery and encourage them to take the action steps needed to confidently move to the next stage in their personal heroic journey.
Who We Work With
We work with clients committed to personal growth and transformation to further develop their character and consciousness. Our areas of focus include:
- Life Guidance
We help individuals become their own best guides through life’s trials and tribulations, so they can come out on the other side of challenges more resilient, wiser and better able to handle whatever life sends their direction. Through a process we call Heroic Myth in Action©, we help you as a client:
- Find hidden beliefs that hold you back
- Alter perceptions and behaviors that no longer serve you
- Get to the root causes of anxiety, fears, sadness, anger and depression, which prevent you from experiencing a sense of well-being
- Discover your purpose, so you can fulfill what you came to this earth to do
- Leadership Support
We work with organizational leaders to strengthen their ability to lead from both their head and their heart. Through a process we call Getting to the Heart of Organizational Change©, we help you as a client:
- Develop the personal awareness to leverage leadership strengths and honestly face areas within yourself for further development.
- Use the heroic journey as a metaphor for transformation for yourself and the organizations you serve.
- Embody the tenants of Servant Leadership, based on core values and actions that arise from a desire to serve others.
- Listen deeply to your “inner voice” and that of the organization, which Robert Quinn describes in his book, Deep Change, as “the integration of the messages in the hearts and minds of the many.”
- Clearly and compassionately deal with people issues and processes involved with personal and professional transformation.
Type of Mentoring Available
- In-person sessions
- Telephone and video consultations
To decide if this approach is right for you, schedule
a FREE 20 minute telephone consultation! Contact us.